GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Do your homework before you buy, people. Don't give volt owners a bad name because you didn't think ahead and don't think rules should apply to you.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
The article is a rant. The Volt owner is characterized as whiney and demanding. There are no facts to back that up. A more balanced interpretation is that he has properly petitioned the authorities for permission to install, at his own expense, EV charging infrastructure in the city. Which, by the way, is a good thing with benefits for all. There are no facts indicating he has done anything illegal. This is an issue that the city needs to confront sooner or later as more and more people transition away from filthy gas powered vehicles.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
This is an issue that the city needs to confront sooner or later as more and more people transition away from filthy gas powered vehicles.
Sorry, but this response is better:

Do your homework before you buy, people. Don't give volt owners a bad name because you didn't think ahead and don't think rules should apply to you.
Don't point fingers outward - you have accountability. Volt is not for everyone, even though it's more versatile than a BEV (I have a generator).

I never use public charging. I find all the carrying on from Volt owners about etiquette to be silly. Leave those spots for the BEVs.

Making us all look bad
That's just silly. Wait, no, shame on all of you..... Canada. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts