GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The author can't seem to decide if the Volt should be #4 or #1 on this list. Interesting histories of various vehicles:

http://rumors.automobilemag.com/friday-the-13th-special-top-13-unluckiest-cars-125431.html

Friday the 13th Special: Top 13 Unluckiest Cars

4. Chevrolet Volt – The Chevrolet Volt is perhaps the unluckiest car on this list. The extended-range electric hatchback just can’t seem to catch a break; since its debut as a 2011 model it has become a political football. On top of that, a Volt suffered a high-profile battery fire when the NHTSA failed to discharge a battery properly after a crash test, its assembly line was idled due to slow sales, it was blamed for the "explosion" at GM’s Warren Tech Center, and Fox News talking heads mislead viewers into thinking that the Volt left them stranded in New York’s Lincoln Tunnel.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Man, I feel the pain looking back on that 4th Generation Camaro. As a former owner, I LOVED the Z28 with the LS1 engines. When they came out, people were shocked. They were smoking modded mustangs and I had people accusing me of spraying. But girls weren't buying the V6 version, and that's the bread and butter. I couldn't believe it when they announced they were cancelling such a classic Chevrolet namesake. Now, hearing that the Camaro was recently outselling the Mustang, I must say that put a smile on my face. Just another turnaround for the better for GM

·
Registered
411 Posts
They forgot to put the EV1 in there :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts