GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this article by Nicholas Zart, writing for The Examiner dot Com. Found it to be a fun and enlightening read-

"The psychology of electric car drivers" -
"All in all, electric car drivers have more fun, are happier and feel almost no guilt driving."

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-psychology-of-electric-car-drivers

Best

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet

1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, I Ment To Say- "Spark- Ev"

Sorry bout title, I meant to say Spark EV! No insider info infered... lol

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet

·
Registered
638 Posts
Great article, thanks for sharing the thread...

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Sorry bout title, I meant to say Spark EV! No insider info infered... lol

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet
If the Chevy Volt doesn't make it here, the Chevy Spark will be my next choice to replace my 1995 Buick Regal.

BTW, the best sentence in the article is:" What GM should do and will probably do is use its Voltec platform for SUVs and Pickup Trucks, since it has a good market share in this segment. " This is so true! I have a 2009 Chevy Equinox, and if Chevy remodels the Equinox for the 2015 model year, it must have Voltec!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
If the Chevy Volt doesn't make it here, the Chevy Spark will be my next choice to replace my 1995 Buick Regal.

BTW, the best sentence in the article is:" What GM should do and will probably do is use its Voltec platform for SUVs and Pickup Trucks, since it has a good market share in this segment. " This is so true! I have a 2009 Chevy Equinox, and if Chevy remodels the Equinox for the 2015 model year, it must have Voltec!
I'm surprised GM hasn't sold the Volt in the Caribbean; Especially since PR is a US territory!

·
Registered
3,841 Posts

Yep I have a 2006 Colorado that would make a nice Voltec platform if it had a bigger battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts