GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Greg Carlsen over on FB for this code. I had been wanting an MX+ for a while now, but last time I looked, they were out of stock everywhere. The 20% off code is VOLT20GC, and along with a $50 gift card I got for Father's Day, I got it for less than $38. Compatible with MyVoltControl, MyGreenVoltConnect, Torque, and just about every other diagnostic app:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
as I recall -- that is the one we used with the Apple app "My Volt Control"
OBDLink app - ( have it ) but not used.

got unit after we did the cell ballancing recall done at dealer

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have received,based on June Bug... but now hesitant to try based on no solid material from volt owners and others describing electronic malfunctions....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have received,based on June Bug... but now hesitant to try based on no solid material from volt owners and others describing electronic malfunctions....
I received it last Friday and played with it some...when it's not raining! It worked well with the OBDLink app and I downloaded the enhanced add-on for my 2015. I could not get it to work with MyGreenVoltConnect or MyVoltControl. I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok, cool. What were the highlights? Any cool options? live monitoring,etc.? I only have mychevy so i will be using theOBDlink...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts