GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked both and I checked once earlier in the day and they are both working. Maybe voltstats will start updating again.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Does you MyChevrolet app display EV Miles/Percentage? Mine isn't.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah, it's been working for a couple days, but there's been no change in the "My Chevy" and "Remote Link" apps for android. It still says "upgrade now" under vehicle status on the apps. I don't understand why they will give us a battery status, let us change the charge mode, and all the additional data on the website, but not in the app. The workaround is to use the website on my phone, but it was nice to be able to pull the data from the app because it was faster. I assumed when the data went away on the websites that it wasn't coming back unless I upgraded my Onstar plan from the "basic". I'm glad to at least see the website working again.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My values look really strange. They are not correct. Especially the gas miles.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mine missed a whole day of data where I took a long drive and used all my ev miles and a good portion of gas miles

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
My VoltStats still has updated in since 10/13.
Yea that's because OnStar isn't reporting EV miles, hence that data is missing on your MyChevrolet app. When that data starts displaying on the app, then VoltStats can function again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
EV miles have not been reporting for me for several weeks.

MyChevrolet app works fully except for EV miles, so my car no longer show up in Voltstats without EV miles.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm particularly interested in the exact charging start and stop times shown in myvolt.com. The problem is that it shows the last charge as being 5 days ago, even though I charged the car it several times since then.

·
Registered
2016 Volt Premier, delivered Oct/15
659 Posts
Mine still does not show EV miles and the new iOS app that is supposed to have the Marketplace menu, does not show anything new

1 - 10 of 10 Posts