GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
20,023 Posts
I agree. When selecting the nav system I get a lot of legal boilerplate I'm supposed to read and agree to while I am driving. Nutty.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
2015 Silverado has the same. What's that Shakespeare quote from Henry VI?

DICK (the butcher): The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone know what causing that message to pop up? It seems to come up randomly but i can't figure out what triggers the message.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Doesn't seem to much of an issue to me. Read it once and answer "OK" every time after that - quick and simple.

VIN # B0985

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
2015 Silverado has the same. What's that Shakespeare quote from Henry VI?

DICK (the butcher): The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
I donated platelets today and they have new legalese (minutes long) they have to read to us before we can donate. I've donated for 5 years so nothing new there.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't seem to much of an issue to me. Read it once and answer "OK" every time after that - quick and simple.
Just make sure it doesn't say "Share my personal data with GM and our trusted marketing partners." :)

(I hope you didn't take the default settings when you upgraded to Windows 10.)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I donated platelets today and they have new legalese (minutes long) they have to read to us before we can donate. I've donated for 5 years so nothing new there.
I've done the machine donations too. Plasma and double red. Michigan Blood's form is just 1 page and you can just read it.

If I were king, I'd prohibit drug advertising on TV. Warnings and side effects are what, 75% of the dialogue. I mean, who'd want to use the <stuff> after listening to that?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Or you may end up part of a Human Centipad!

Keith
RE: Human Centipede - I've never watched the movie, but I almost threw up just from the description my friend gave me.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Does anyone know what causing that message to pop up? It seems to come up randomly but i can't figure out what triggers the message.
When the Lawyer in your software Farts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
RE: Human Centipede - I've never watched the movie, but I almost threw up just from the description my friend gave me.
My wife digs horror movies and insisted we watch it. Just looking at the virtual "box" on Apple TV it struck me as the most puerile, repugnant, dimwitted, unimaginative, degenerate arrested development piece of crap ever produced. 90 tedious, plodding minutes later I realized I had been way too generous in my original assessment.

Can you believe it, sequels have been made? So far my wife doesn't know about that ....

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
My wife digs horror movies and insisted we watch it. Just looking at the virtual "box" on Apple TV it struck me as the most puerile, repugnant, dimwitted, unimaginative, degenerate arrested development piece of crap ever produced. 90 tedious, plodding minutes later I realized I had been way too generous in my original assessment.

Can you believe it, sequels have been made? So far my wife doesn't know about that ....
Yes. Sequel*s*. Plural.

At least the endless stream of Fast and Furious movies has the occasional funny line or interesting scenery.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yes. Sequel*s*. Plural.

At least the endless stream of Fast and Furious movies has the occasional funny line or interesting scenery.
And ya' know, I'm no sophisticate when it comes to film. I'll watch anything with Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, or Liam Neeson, to name just a few. But dang, I draw the line somewhere well north of Human Centipede.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Human Centipad... south park episode spoofing the movie, actually on topic because it is about reading EULA's and ending up in a bad situation from not reading them :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts