GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Was looking at used Gen1s and decided to look at new ones also. Ended up leasing a new 2018 LT in Silver with comfort, confidence, leather, and Bose from Rick at Keyes. I texted Rick and he called me back immediately. Told me everything I needed to know to make a decision. We put together a deal over the phone verbally and I flew out to Burbank the next day. Salesperson picked me up at the airport. We went back to the dealership and a few signatures later I was on the road back to Phoenix. Very easy to do business with and no surprises. He tells you his best deal, and you just have to decide if you want to take it or not. No negotiating.

The day I was there, 08/11/18, I was one of 5 Volts driving off the lot that day. He has a great selection and is always getting more inventory.

If you are in the market for a Volt, I highly recommend you contact him. It is worth the trip!

Bret
Phoenix, Az.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Congratulations on your new Volt. Did you make the trip back to Phoenix on one tank + battery?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would have been a little short, so we stopped once for fuel in Blythe. I was impressed how good the mileage was while running on gas. Also pleasantly surprised how quite the gas engine is and how well it performed both on gas and electricity. The day after getting it back, we had it washed to get all the bugs off and filled it with gas. In the last 10 days only about 14 miles have been on gas.

So far we really like it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Bought a Bolt from Rick, and even with $700 auto transport charge to Western Colorado, his deal beat anything else I could find by a mile.

P.S. Rick--You still owe me a dinner!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts