GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'm betting on either a flying Tesla, or a Tesla Time Machine (a-la Back to the Future) <grin>.

(and the pedant in me can't get past it... it's surprise, with an s not a z)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ha ha ha ha. True to their record of delays. I'm sure a time machine is out of the question. Maybe a convertible, or the final release of new Radar upgrade that can see two cars ahead.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Ha ha ha ha. True to their record of delays. I'm sure a time machine is out of the question.
I don't know, all the time travel movies seem to have people running around late all the time, or doing stuff in the nick of time. You'd think that wouldn't be a problem with, you know, a time machine. <grin>

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I really don't see why Tesla keeps getting slammed for missing deadlines. They may have had production delays, but they have also made more EVs and advanced the technology more than any other car company. I haven’t looked up the exact numbers, but maybe more than all others combined, or close to it. I would much prefer a car company that misses a few production targets than a car company that has no EV program at all, or has only a token compliance program, or comes to the table years later. I don’t think Tesla has anything to apologize for, all things considered.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I really don't see why Tesla keeps getting slammed for missing deadlines.
It means, if you're running a sensitive business, you can't rely on them to deliver the goods at the needed time. I'd change the unreliable vendor. As much as I am rooting for them to deliver the Model 3, I'm going with the Bolt.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
And of course, justifying an overpriced product! Tesla has once more missed their target pricing and justifying it with gee-whiz gizmos then overpricing. If you order the base Model 3, without the gizmos, they will make it last priority and not make it for you after all. So the $35K Model 3 car won't exist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts