GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Only 20 vehicles - probably all going to Tesla executives. This is what the Model X should look like.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S. I like the white seats (nice contrast) but they'll be murder to keep clean. Belt sweat being the hardest to deal with I think.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Thinking about the wheel flare's impact on aero gives me the hebejebes.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Oh that look is SO dated now, can't come up with something original?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Glad to read that Tesla really didn't "murder" anything. While I certainly would not mind owning a Tesla Model X, there are certain angles that I don't really care for the looks. This aftermarket treatment does improve the looks....or at least from that particular angle.
I am hoping the Model Y looks better than the X in terms of proportions....and I can easily live without those funky doors.

G

·
I am hoping the Model Y looks better than the X in terms of proportions....and I can easily live without those funky doors.
Those funky doors are the reason I would own one. Back in the day (70's) I was going to build an Aztec 7 with gull wing doors (Google it), had all the components but the kit, then moved to another province and everything was sold. Never built my Bede 5 either. :(

·
Registered
669 Posts
Those doors make sense on the Aztec 7. And they might make sense on the X IF they worked for the driver and front seat passenger as well. (either a smaller falcon wing door along with the larger one or a much larger one that opens access to ALL seating). I'll get flamed for saying it, but a power slider would have been better in my opinion...and easier for Tesla to build. It would also permit use of roof racks which some folks find important.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts