GM Volt Forum banner

Tesla Model 3 parallel parks itself

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  TSquare 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Pretty sad to me, actually. If people cannot parallel park that confidently they should not have a drivers license. I have to parallel park in front of my house every day and the level of incompetence boggles my mind watching people who will pass by a space less than 2 cars lengths and will consume said 2 car lengths and leave the car 2 feet away (at one end, mind you, parallel does not seem to be part of the equation) from the curb in the attempt.

#7 ·
Pretty sad to me, actually. If people cannot parallel park that confidently they should not have a drivers license.
I know, right?

I never knew parallel parking was such an impossible skill. Apparently for some drivers it is. Another factoid that seems to indicate I and other gm-volt members are above average I guess. I can also back my car up IN REVERSE! lol. :)

#10 ·
No one knows what a true base Model 3 actually comes with. Despite going on 5 months since the first "delivery".

btw, the 2013 Ford C-Max Energi I had previously leased had parallel park assist too. Big whoop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.