GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Finally my Volt is near. It is on the Truck and will be at the dealership tomorrow. I will most likely pick it up on Thursday night. I will let you know what my thoughts are as soon as I get it home. You all seem like a bunch of happy owners. I will be happy to pass gas. I am coming out of a 2008 Chrysler Aspen with a 5.7L HEMI. So the non thirsty engine of the Volt will be pleasant. Looking forward to many gassless nights.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Wow. First of all, congratulations. you will find the Volt to be even better than you currently think it is.

Secondly, "I will be happy to pass gas." Are you trying to bait Elemental? :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Wow. First of all, congratulations. you will find the Volt to be even better than you currently think it is.

Secondly, "I will be happy to pass gas." Are you trying to bait Elemental? :)
He had me at the name of the city in the title. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I live in Cumming GA I still laugh till this day

·
Registered
473 Posts
Congratulations! You will have to post a picture once you get it home!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Volt finally arrived at the dealership. They are prepping it right now and I will pick it up tomorrow evening. I will post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Is the dealership close to Cumming? :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have cousins that live in Cummin, Ga. VERY NICE town! We visited them there in 2004. I hope to visit in the summer of next year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations!

From my experience, Volt owners seem to be some of the most satisfied and happy car owners.

What are you going to do with all that extra $$$ you will be pocketing from not having to feed that monster 5.7 HEMI?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I'd be willing to bet many Happy Volt owners are close to Cumming.

I hope your purcahse has a happy ending! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice im right on exit 14 on the 400 picking the car up from Andean

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
136 Posts
I live 20 minutes North of you, we drive through Cumming 3-4 times a week, I'll keep an eye out for your new black Volt. I drive a silver Volt, my wife drives a light blue Volt.......we LOVE our Volt's, I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have cousins that live in Cummin, Ga. VERY NICE town! We visited them there in 2004. I hope to visit in the summer of next year.

It is a great town, I love it here. October is the best time to come here. We have our Fair. It is always alot of fun.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations!

From my experience, Volt owners seem to be some of the most satisfied and happy car owners.

What are you going to do with all that extra $$$ you will be pocketing from not having to feed that monster 5.7 HEMI?
Not sure yet...Ill find something to do with it....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts