GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While personally, it has been said, that as of last summer, I myself had outsold half of the Certified Chevy Volt Dealers in North America, no matter what I will continue my dedicated campaign to teach, educate, inform, counter the antiEV naysayers ad nauseam, till we reduce the billions of dollars that head offshore every day, week, month and year to fuel our gas vehicles
Great job Thomas J. Thias.

fighting back at the swarms of antiEV Zombies that pollute Cyber Space
i.e. "haters" = "walkers"

·
Administrator
20,016 Posts
Er, ah, link missing perhaps? Or is this just a random two thumbs up, James? :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thomas had posted in yesterday's feature thread (that Jeff Cobb administers). BTW, I noticed that the Previous and Next buttons are no longer functioning.

·
Registered
64 Posts
fighting back at the swarms of antiEV Zombies
Yeah, it's like the rapture in reverse. It is as if on a single day hundreds of thousands of people woke up hatefully, bitterly, and vehemently opposed to rear wheel drive... WTF? Perhaps their minds have been taken by aliens. Perhaps it is some new disease.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Who cares what they think/blog anyway? They are just ranting back and forth to each other. 99.99% of the population aren't aware of their rantings and care less. The tide of history will wash over them soon enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts