GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just received my LCS-25 this week and I was able to install it on friday. Perfect timing for saturday's driving including a quick recharge in the afternoon and a no gas for a 55km winter day.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Looks like CC made a few changes to the LCS-25.

I bought mine in This past June. Nice tidy install too. You're going to love the CC LCS-25.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sun Country has their own label on the LCS-25 they sell in Canada. The Stab-Lok breakers are still sold in Canada. Made by Federal-Pioneer. Federal-Pacific went out of business in the US because of problems with their breakers. Not a problem with Federal-Pioneer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Stab-Lok breakers are still sold in Canada. Made by Federal-Pioneer. Federal-Pacific went out of business in the US because of problems with their breakers. Not a problem with Federal-Pioneer.
I hope that there will not be any problem with these breakers! I need the power.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The old stab-lok breakers failed to trip when they should have but that was many, many years ago, like 25 years ago. There are no issues anymore and not for a long time. That is what the CSA label is all about!

My Sun Country is performing great and is included in the 3 year warranty program now offered by Clipper Creek. Best Volt charger out there in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts