GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 stock rims with 1,000 miles on them. $150 + shipping. I'm in California 95008.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,150 Posts
From what model year.? All Volt rims are not he same.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cost to ship about $40 each. from 2014 Volt. (i said there were 1,000 miles on them but technically i could have bought a brand new 2013 off a lot I guess...). i have 3 local buyers but no one has committed yet. will update in 2days. I wonder if I can delete this post after they're gone. probably not.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
I wonder if I can delete this post after they're gone. probably not.
When I sold mine I just edited the original post to say SOLD!!!!. And I thanked the GM-Volt forum for helping me do it. The rest of your own posts you can delete if you want to.

I'm not clear on something though which might help. Are you selling all 4 for $150, or for $150 apiece? Also, I shipped all 4 of mine from Chicago to North Carolina for about $90 through UPS. Not sure if that's any frame of reference.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All 4 for $150. They can go to a new home. Taking up space! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rims are still available. local to SF Bay Area preferred,or I can ship. I really don't like the forum email system. You can reply directly to me at steve - dot - gazay at Gee-Mail -dot- com, if you get my drift.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've replied to every private message. Just not as simple as a regular email system. Thanks for your suggestion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rims are SOLD. Thanks everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts