GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to throw these out, but I purchased all-weather floor mats, with my 2017 Volt, and I'd just as soon the stock ones go to a good home, rather than to the landfill.

These fit a 2016/2017 Volt. These have never been used. Front and back floor mats. They are light grey (almost with a light blue tinge), as my Volt has the dark ash/light ash interior (two-tone grey dash and fabric seats).

Private message me, if interested. All I'm asking for is a little help with the cost of postage. These would be shipped out of Olympia, WA.

Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dibs! I'll PM you now. Thanks.

I hate to throw these out, but I purchased all-weather floor mats, with my 2017 Volt, and I'd just as soon the stock ones go to a good home, rather than to the landfill.

These fit a 2016/2017 Volt. These have never been used. Front and back floor mats. They are light grey (almost with a light blue tinge), as my Volt has the dark ash/light ash interior (two-tone grey dash and fabric seats).

Private message me, if interested. All I'm asking for is a little help with the cost of postage. These would be shipped out of Olympia, WA.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts