GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 Volt showed the speed limit with American road signs. This 2019 Volt is showing them as European signs. I’ve changed the settings to show mph and changed the settings in nav, but the signs still don’t show as American speed limit signs. What setting am I missing?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I have a 16 I didn’t know it could do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think your Gen 2 Volt needs to be equipped with the optional Navigation system to have the speed limit be displayed on the Driver Information Console screen.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think your Gen 2 Volt needs to be equipped with the optional Navigation system to have the speed limit be displayed on the Driver Information Console screen.
Thanks I have everything but built in Nav on the car.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s correct.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That’s correct.
FYI I bought a new 18 LT cheap (it only came with heated seats mirrors and steering wheel) and had a Mobileye system installed. It has anti collision, lane departure, following distance, and pedestrian warnings (no auto braking though), auto high beam control (still working on getting that to work), and the speed limit signs display also.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI I bought a new 18 LT cheap (it only came with heated seats mirrors and steering wheel) and had a Mobileye system installed. It has anti collision, lane departure, following distance, and pedestrian warnings (no auto braking though), auto high beam control (still working on getting that to work), and the speed limit signs display also.

It doesn't have navigation?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
No It doesn’t. I use my phone for that via Google Maps on apple CarPlay which works fine on the LT.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You are lucky I have a fully loaded 2017 with every option and I cannot get any speeds whether it be in Canada or the US
Same here... No speed limit anywhere. I went to the northeastern part of Canada and down to new York. No speed limit. They were there in the 2015 SRX nav though...

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5010 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No It doesn’t. I use my phone for that via Google Maps on apple CarPlay which works fine on the LT.

I do the same, but neither of those puts the speed limit behind steering wheel like the nav does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts