GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Special Closed sale to current Forum member Keyes

Saturday March 25th I am hosting a special one day event for current Forum members. These deals are all going to be at 3500 below factory invoice. Buying or leasing is fine. You will also get any rebates you qualify for . All deals as usual are plus tax, lic , doc and any dealer installed options. In addition I have two service loaners for 5000 below factory invoice. Both of those are Premiers.

Thank you

Rick Alpern
GM
Keyes Chevy
818 231 1286
cell

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
Cosed sale?

·
Registered
13,845 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Might be missing an L in there cLosed.
Closed to forum members, who almost by definition are already Volt owners? I don't really get it, but maybe I just don't understand the SoCal market.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Closed to forum members, who almost by definition are already Volt owners? I don't really get it, but maybe I just don't understand the SoCal market.
You can't take this advertisements literally. I'm sure Rick will sell those Volts to anyone willing to buy them. I doubt he's going to ask for three forms of official proof to ensure he's giving a certain price only to a forum member.

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
You can't take this advertisements literally. I'm sure Rick will sell those Volts to anyone willing to buy them. I doubt he's going to ask for three forms of official proof to ensure he's giving a certain price only to a forum member.
Just like those infomercials.... if you call in the next 10 minutes..... there's no way the operators standing by have any idea what time their infomercial played on multiple cable channels nationwide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Geeeez, guys, give Rick a break! Think about how hard it is to put a price out there in the first place - knowing full well that peeps will take that to their local dealers and try to match/beat it. If you are a legitimate buyer - you gotta really appreciate knowing this is what is available.... and if you want a (presumably) no-hassle deal, just walk-in and get it. No fuss, no muss. I don't think it is particular fair for all of the porch-barkers to criticize this. Don't like it? Then just pass. But clearly - regardless if you think this deal can be had before or after the date mentioned - it is still a value add to the community to have explicit price points advertised.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well to be fair (and I'll go update my signature) - I used to own a Volt, my lease expired, and now my wife has a new Volt.

So this piques my interest.

assume this is for volts ?
I'm sure that's why he put it in the Buying/Selling Volts section.

My take is that he's giving us first dibs. Sure he might open it to the public afterwards, but we get the deals first. Sounds like a perk for the forum members to me....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for posting this Rick! How late is your dealership open Saturday? Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow but, I am certainly interested in what you and your team have to offer as the lease on my 2014 Volt ends next month. I might just have to stop by after work. Looking to lease another basic LT model in white and 12,000 miles/year.

Kindly,
Stephanie Studer

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for posting this Rick! How late is your dealership open Saturday? Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow but, I am certainly interested in what you and your team have to offer as the lease on my 2014 Volt ends next month. I might just have to stop by after work. Looking to lease another basic LT model in white and 12,000 miles/year.

Kindly,
Stephanie Studer
Best bet Stephanie is give him a text at the number in his signature.

I'll also send you a PM with a contact for one of his staff that specializes in Volt sales.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pajama party

Cosed sale?
Yes unlike the airlines we let people come dressed as they like. We had very good results Saturday. In fact one of my new managers made a comment that even with a typo and just a few quick words we would sell 8 Volts directly from what was published. I am not sure why some feel it is not fair to reward members with an extra special deal that we would and did not give to the public. I believe and have from the get go that I am a helpful part of the community and continue to do my best to support it and help thrive. I look forward to the time Chevy comes with programs that will launch the Bolt into the stardom that it also deserves. I wish it was just about the car , but the truth be told without the great Volt programs the demand would have not been created. It is actually an interesting story.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks again for the very useful information from everyone. I ended up leasing my second Volt Friday night, heather gray LT basic. Once again, Rick and his team at Keyes did an outstanding job...in every respect! Keep up the good work Rick and thanks for supporting this wonderful community.
Kindly,
S.Studer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts