GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EPA figures, first test drives...that's all nice, but all I've seen as far as ordering info goes is that the Bolt will be available at "select dealers" later this year.

Does that mean "select California dealers" only?? How about us people in the other CARB states? Especially MD (and OR), since we also were the only other states to get the Spark EV.

Hey winchipper, here's your chance to provide some info everyone on here would appreciate! :cool:

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
EPA figures, first test drives...that's all nice, but all I've seen as far as ordering info goes is that the Bolt will be available at "select dealers" later this year.

Does that mean "select California dealers" only?? How about us people in the other CARB states? Especially MD (and OR), since we also were the only other states to get the Spark EV.

Hey winchipper, here's your chance to provide some info everyone on here would appreciate! :cool:
Trying contacting Keyes and Rydell, since they're top Volt dealers.

Or you could wait until January, when it'll become available at other California dealers.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
So....when can we actually ORDER a Bolt??
Not soon enough bro!! ;)

I added my name to the "sign up for updates" list so hopefully Chevy marketing will keep all on the list informed as to the where & when details...

I have someone who wants to purchase my 2014 Volt for his son whenever it's available... but I can't sell it till I get the Bolt!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think you will see something in the next few weeks, if they are going to hold to the 4th quarter Bolts at dealers timeline.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer got back to me with new allotment info....unfortunately nothing about Bolt allotments.

Next allotment update is in 2 weeks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts