GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Large Chevrolet Dealership in So CA has 4 Volts ready to roll at MSRP. Call Thelma at (909)822-1111 for more information and to speak with a Volt Cerfified Representative. You may also send an email request to [email protected].

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got to say thanks to the dealer posting thier cars. This how I ordered mine. It would be nice to have a sub group that they could be listed in. I have pointed other to this site to find a car.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hate to admit it, but this is the way I found our Volt in NY, which we're picking up next Sat. Didn't think we'd get one this soon living in Florida.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I for one think Dealer participation in on-line forums is great. It is very common in the Corvette and Camaro forums. Those mature sites have separate forums for dealers to post, and in some cases dedicated forums each sponsored by one dealership. This is a great way for dealerships to get to know what their customers want. It is also an opportunity for prospective customers to ask them questions and see how a pro does business before they buy. I have purchased two build-to-order cars from dealers out of my state though user forums.

This is a two way street for the dealerships who decide to participate. Sure they may get free advertizing to a market that already wants their product, but if they screw-up on just one sale to a forum member the whole community will know about it the next day. The forum channel will then be dead to them.

The internet is rewarding, ruthless and antiseptic when it come to customer interaction. If you make your customers happy you will reap great rewards. If you provide poor service, or worse engage in shady practices, everyone will know about it before you can change your name.

I applaud those confident enough in their customer service to do business via forum. It is not unlike operating in a small town where everyone knows your name and what you did yesterday.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Excellent posts. I think my question brought out some much needed opinions. What I hope I don't see is that the forums become dominated by dealer postings.

I agree that dealer posts should be in a separate forum (or sub-forum) of this web site.

Thanks,
WVhybrid
status=3400

1 - 7 of 7 Posts