GM Volt Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Where did you see heated seat switched?
The only switches I see on the doors are the windows, and the locks (which I much prefer on the door than the console...)
When the camera switches showing the passenger infront of the handle, looks avariant of the truck switches. Also watching the the regen paddle move it seems to be variable not the on off switch i found annoying on the elr.

I was at the reveal event. I did not see the paddle regen when I was there. It's nice to see this video confirming paddle regen controls.

As for the rest of the interior... It's difficult for me to comment. It's all covered up in the video.

I like the blue gear selector knob - that is nice. The center display is certainly more aligned with the angle of the controls - not vertical is the current Volt. I think that's a nice improvement. I don't think GM would tease anything other than a very close to production version of the 2016 - so although covered and camouflaged this is what we are likely to get.

I'm excited - I like it.

When the camera switches showing the passenger infront of the handle, looks avariant of the truck switches. Also watching the the regen paddle move it seems to be variable not the on off switch i found annoying on the elr.
I'm almost positive those are the door locks. That where they are on many other models.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.