GM Volt Forum banner

Sirius XM sub needed for nav traffic?

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  jeff_h 
I do believe you will lose traffic. That's a part of XM. I'm hooked on SXM and don't listen to terrestrial radio at all. But if you're not a music or other venue fan, not worth the money. There is no traffic where I live, so I've never used that.

They do automatically renew my subscriptions, but it is with my consent and they send me an email notification about a month before they do it. They've never tried to upsell me on anything. But getting them to merge my car and house radios into one account took an act of God, and a phone call. They really got confused when I returned my Leaf and got my Volt. Kept calling me and wanting to renew the Leaf subscription. What part of "I don't have the bloody car anymore" don't you understand? Finally got it all sorted out however.
Didn't know about the stand-alone traffic. SXM keeps kinda mum about their lower-priced offerings!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.