GM Volt Forum banner

Sirius XM sub needed for nav traffic?

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  jeff_h 
I have nav but did not renew the traffic subscription after trial as using Apple Maps through Car Play also shows traffic - not as good as the XM traffic but it's not $3.99 per month.

My current deal is $25 for five months. And when I call to cancel and tell them I don't spend enough time in the car to make it worth more than that, they will probably offer that same deal to me again.
Yes I believe they will definitely offer it again, as I did that dance with Sirius every 6 months for a couple years. They will likely start with saying that the trial offer is no longer available and counter with their rate of around $80 for one year. Then if you say that no that's still too expensive and it's not really worth it, the rep will likely then say "well let me check with a supervisor" and then a couple minutes later the rep will likely say that they got special authorization and you can have the "5 for 25" trial offer again, or something similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.