GM Volt Forum banner

Signal light issues?

1964 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  HOUSTONVOLTAGE
I remote started tonight and walking up to my car was greeted by an unpleasant sight - lost a light already! Anyone else had a light burn out yet? Seems kind of soon to me - car is less than 2 years old. Does anybody know if this is covered by warranty? Or replaced one themselves yet?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Sedan
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,014 Posts
I remote started tonight and walking up to my car was greeted by an unpleasant sight - lost a light already! Anyone else had a light burn out yet? Seems kind of soon to me - car is less than 2 years old. Does anybody know if this is covered by warranty? Or replaced one themselves yet?

View attachment 9538
I believe it is covered, bumper to bumper, 3/36!

3,598 Posts

Afternoon HoustonVoltage,

Thank you for posting the picture it helps to see what is going on. If you want to PM me your contact info and last 8 of your VIN I will get your Volt Advisor on it for you!

-Ian Chevrolet Volt Customer Service

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since there is a shop right next to my office it was easier to pay them 32 bucks to fix it for me than to take it to the dealer. Its all done. For anybody that's interested, the turn signal part number is 7444NA, and I had to go to a couple of auto parts stores to find an amber colored one - most carried the clear. I had to provide the bulb for the shop. They did comment that the right (passenger side) front signal is difficult to replace because the charger is in the way. They said they looked at the left (drivers' side) and it would be easy and a no-charge job to replace.

For any of our Houston volt drivers, if you ever want a nice collision shop to deal with I highly recommend Westside Collision on W. Little York Rd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.