GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the car back from service. Driver's side rear view mirror was acting erratically ( green led indication) on charge. Was told the amber directional on the mirror was also not working correctly. When they called for new parts for the mirror GM told them to replace both mirrors. Working fine now. Thought I would show a couple of pictures of the car (cars). Old vs. new. Hope the attachments work

Attachments

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Red one is nice, black one is meah
Where did you learn to be so tactful, Henry_FL, from the school of Rush? Give it a rest, will you!

·
4,852 Posts
Love the pics, thanks for sharing. The ELR looks so good, and even better in person.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Where did you learn to be so tactful, Henry_FL, from the school of Rush? Give it a rest, will you!
You're wasting your time. That's one troll that can't be put in his cage, unfortunately. He's so often the 2nd post on new threads that he must spend all his time in his mom's basement just waiting to crap on new subjects. Very sad.

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
Both can be considered works of art.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just got the car back from service. Driver's side rear view mirror was acting erratically ( green led indication) on charge. Was told the amber directional on the mirror was also not working correctly. When they called for new parts for the mirror GM told them to replace both mirrors. Working fine now. Thought I would show a couple of pictures of the car (cars). Old vs. new. Hope the attachments work
Great pics! Thanks for posting! Would you mind if I shared them over our Twitter feed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts