GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to lease a Volt LT with 10K miles, any color and no extra packages with 3 year lease. I currently lease a chevy Cruze. What is the best lease terms I can expect?

Boardwalk Chevy has quoted me $2300 down and 199/month for 36 months (total payment of $9,464) Plus taxes and fees.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I am looking to lease a Volt LT with 10K miles, any color and no extra packages with 3 year lease. I currently lease a chevy Cruze. What is the best lease terms I can expect?

Boardwalk Chevy has quoted me $2300 down and 199/month for 36 months (total payment of $9,464) Plus taxes and fees.
Since you are in CA, the current lease offers include $0 down payment and $229/mo for 36 mo. Because you are an existing GM lessee customer you would qualify for an additional $500 off. See best-deals-on-hybrid-electric-fuel-efficient-cars-for-june-2018.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do a search for ChevyPhil on leasehckr forum. He has lease offers starting $209/mo with $2000 due at signing on a Volt LT base.

Also, check for one pay lease offers as it could be more advantageous starting from $7400 out the door (36mo / 30kmi) for current lessee and having GM supplier discount...

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
[email protected]

D

·
0 Posts
Do a search for ChevyPhil on leasehckr forum. He has lease offers starting $209/mo with $2000 due at signing on a Volt LT base.
Why would that interest him when he's already found a cheaper deal? - $2300 down and $199 per month

Don

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why would that interest him when he's already found a cheaper deal? - $2300 down and $199 per month

Don
Exactly. Subscribing anyway b/c I’m also looking to lease a Volt, and I’m in the Bay Area. I need 12k or 15k per year, though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jcanoe. Do you know if what is quoted in the article -$229/mo with 0 down include taxes and fees? I am checking around and none of the dealerships are offering me that inclusive of taxes and fees (not what DMV charges, other fees that bank, dealership charges etc.)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Check out these offers for July 21 - 31, 2018.

Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City, CA lease offer: $99/mo + tax, + $4380 down + tax, 10k miles per year for 36 months.

Mark Christopher Chevrolet in Ontario, CA has a current lease offer for 2018 Volt LT of $199/mo + tax with $0 down for 12k miles/year allowance 36 months.

Scroll down to see Details and Link on current lease deals: http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jcanoe, where did you get these numbers from. I don't see anything close to this on Boardwalk website: https://www.boardwalkchevrolet.com/New-Car-Lease-Special-Deals-Redwood-City

Check out these offers for July 21 - 31, 2018.

Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City, CA lease offer: $99/mo + tax, + $4380 down + tax, 10k miles per year for 36 months.

Scroll down to see Details and Link on current lease deals: http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Jcanoe, where did you get these numbers from. I don't see anything close to this on Boardwalk website: https://www.boardwalkchevrolet.com/New-Car-Lease-Special-Deals-Redwood-City
I just read it off of the ev-bin.blogspot.com home page. You need to scroll down until you get to the Details and Links table, under the Chevrolet Volt section of the table (right after the Bolt lease offers)

Boardwalk Chevrolet
$99/mo + tax
$4380 + tax, lic drive-off
3-year total:
$7845 + tax, lic
10K miles/year
$0.25+/mi*
Checked 7/21/18
Expires 7/31/18

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check Sierra Chevrolet in Monrovia CA. I just leased a 2018 for 36 months with 12k miles a year using One Pay for $8600 total out the door including all taxes, fees, total drive off. After CA rebate, the effective total cost for the 36 months is $7100.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you sniper. It is a good data point to have, but Monrovia, CA is very far from where I live in bay area.

Check Sierra Chevrolet in Monrovia CA. I just leased a 2018 for 36 months with 12k miles a year using One Pay for $8600 total out the door including all taxes, fees, total drive off. After CA rebate, the effective total cost for the 36 months is $7100.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts