GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for a friend who has a 2013 with about 70k miles. After he pulled into the driveway after a 2 hour drive he got the camera service warning. All the connectors seem to be tight. Any ideas?

Should we try and pull a fuse to reset? How about the 12v? Just looking for ideas before bringing into the dealer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm sure you checked the obvious, but is the windshield in front of the camera free of dirt, fog, scratches, cracks, delamination, or any other type of damage?

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
I'm sure you checked the obvious, but is the windshield in front of the camera free of dirt, fog, scratches, cracks, delamination, or any other type of damage?
Similarly, was it sunrise or sunset where the sun rays could have made the camera useless?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, the window is spotless. It has been in the service front camera mode now for three days despite all different types of driving environments. So it appears to be hardware issue. There have really been no reports that I could find of front camera issues so this seems kind of rare. Still looking for suggestions, i.e. pulling a fuse or doing a reset somehow before telling him to head to the dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts