GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

I just obtained the VOLT Canadian and Quebec Sales result !!

Canada: 214
Québec: 92

214 is a lifetime record (the highest was is may 2012 with 211.

92 in Quebec is the second lifetime highest ...

By the way, we are doing the same guessing for the VOLT sales numbers, but for Quebec only. The difference is that there was a 500$ gift certificate offered from a Montreal Chevrolet DEALER (HAMEL) !!

The winner is LOUIS BOUCHER!! CONGRATS LOUIS, you predicted 93 sales, only off by one!!

Here is the link: http://roulezelectrique.com/les-ventes-de-volt-au-quebec-en-septembre/

Volt-Rouge-ForceGM.jpg

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Nice. Considering Volts in Canada are more costly than they are in the United States, this is nice to see. Then again, with those gas prices...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
*Pats self on back*

BTW if anyone from BC is looking for a dirt-cheap 2012 Volt, check out Preston GM in Langley. They've been buying up Volts from dealerships in Alberta (low demand there?) and tacking on the credits from GM and the BC government. They're selling them for $10k - $15k under MSRP, and the current batch of 6 is the last they will be getting at this rate.

*I'm not affiliated with them, nor did I buy my Volt there. However, maybe they'll give me some freebies if I drum up a sale or two...

·
Registered
387 Posts
salut le quebecois j'ai beacoup damis a quebec qui regarde la volt mais les prix sont exhorbitant quel est ton prix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts