GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing somewhere online where I would be able to see the invoice once it became available during the production process. Was this on the GMConnects site?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Clicking on order will give you a list of options. Clicking on the link that is represented by your VIN gives you a window sticker.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I remember seeing somewhere online where I would be able to see the invoice once it became available during the production process. Was this on the GMConnects site?
If you are a member of Consumer Reports you can use their on line service to "build you car" and see MSRP and Invoice prices.. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/chevrolet/volt.htm
I used it to compare the dealer's offer with Invoice price.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Clicking on order will give you a list of options. Clicking on the link that is represented by your VIN gives you a window sticker.
Two things I've seeen with bothh of these GMConnects Web Page Features:

1.) The 'ORDER' Tab is only a Partial List. You can find the Foeature Code Descriptions List using this site's SEARCH Tool above.

2,) When you see the VIN # show up as your car is being / finishes the build cycle it is alsoo a LINK that takes you only to a -this page unavailable- message (at least for the month since mine was built /delivered. Or perhaps never)

I have been using the GMConnects site since I was assigned an Order Number. Also I recently received a "We Regret to Inform You" eMail from the site's Webmasters that the site has features that are depend on feeds from other data sources that are changing or will be unavailable soon. So please let GM know how much you will miss our Active Data feeds for monitoring your car's build progress.

I found a link on another Chevy Site to Track Your Car's Build that only had the Last Posted Status with no history or timestamp. (Poossible funding shifts, outsourcing, competing web sites)

If you still can't find what you need the Dealer and Volt Advisors are very helpful. This Vols Forum has many very helpful folk or SEARCH Results that are great sources to make your Volt Community Experience rewarding and fun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll see if the GMConnects admin can assist since the site isn't being updated right now.
BTW - Delta (my car) is riding the rails. She is currently in Louisville, KY. Not too much longer before she arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts