GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, 1st time here. Been searching for a new Volt and have driven a few. I'm in Cleveland Ohio and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the local dealers here. I've been on a few test drives, really like the car but none of the salesman seemed to be very knowledgeable about the car. Any recommendations on a dealer that actually has experience with the Volt? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, 1st time here. Been searching for a new Volt and have driven a few. I'm in Cleveland Ohio and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the local dealers here. I've been on a few test drives, really like the car but none of the salesman seemed to be very knowledgeable about the car. Any recommendations on a dealer that actually has experience with the Volt? Thanks
bought my volt from a dealership. I bought mine used and paid a good price for it and its been a good car. However, I found the dealerships sales persons to not really understand the car. pick the brains of the people on the list

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Car sales people are not very knowledgeable about the products they sell. They know enough to get by, but very few know the ins and outs of every model's features. This goes triple for the Chevy Volt. Most think it's just another Prius, and don't even know you can plug it in. It's almost a given that any Volt you see on a lot will have zero charge on the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts