GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased the Bolt back in July, but couldn't make myself part with the Volt. As of today it is officially passed on to my son so it will at least stay in the family. Hope it treats him as well as it treated me.

MadMike

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Sometimes it takes a while to say goodbye! Congrats to your son. Obviously you liked the car, which is why he has it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes - congratulations on the Bolt and for your son getting a wonderful Volt of his own! My eldest wants my 2015 Volt when she starts driving next year, but I like the Volt so much that I'll probably go out and find a nice used 2013/2014ish off-lease Volt for her. Of course, my 12-yo son wants my yellow convertible 6spd Corvette, but I'd need to have his noggin checked out if he DIDN'T prefer the Vette over the Volt:)

Anyway, I'm hoping to pick up a Bolt in the next few weeks for my wife (replacing a gas-guzzling minivan to haul our three kiddies around town to all of their activities, classes, lessons, etc. How do you like your Bolt so far? I have my fingers crossed for a Private Offer or GM Card Bonus Award or something similar to find its way into my mailbox in the next few weeks. Probably wishful thinking:(

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Overall I love the Bolt, super quick, more regen, and I like the safety two package and I've always liked small cars. So much better visibility. My range has dropped a bit as it has gotten colder but still plenty for me....but I must say I miss my Volt it was a great car and protected me well when I was rear ended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts