GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully optioned and shown at the Northwood University Auto Show. Would I flip my Bolt for one? Probably not as the step up in price is too large.
But if you have one on order - I think you will be pleased if you are expecting a sharp looking CUV that's not too big or too small.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I drove an I-Pace several weeks ago when the Jaguar DSM left one at my local Jaguar dealer for a week. It is obviously much faster than the Bolt I previously drove, and the interior is typical Jaguar - that's to say excellent. If driven moderately, I would guess the range would be about the same as a Bolt driven the same way. I would love to have one as my daily driver, but not at twice the price of a Bolt. I think Jaguar has a real winner here for those who are willing to pay the price.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Was wondering if anyone bought one? I see they are for sale in dealers lots. Wish I could go look, but the nearest Jaguar dealer is like 2000 miles away, give or take...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Saw my first in the wild. It was parked in a lot as I was driving in traffic, so I couldn’t get a good close look. The first thing that struck me was how large the wheels were. Not ‘hooptie donk’ level, but definitely big. The car itself seemed a little smaller than I expected - but maybe it was just the visual relationship between the body and those wheels. Size wise I bet it will be about the same as the Model Y but at twice the price. Beautiful bluish silver color.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Haven't seen one in the flesh but from review video's there are a couple of caveats you should be aware of
(perhaps our resident owner can comment on). Most noteworthy is the centre displays are angled so you get maximum glare off them (you'll note most are vertical or near vertical). Second, on brake application you can tell when regen is over taken when mechanical brakes take over. Being used to perfectly transparent braking of Volt it might be bothersome considering the price that's paid. Maybe they should have licensed GM's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts