1(866)618-1457​

2017 Chevrolet VOLT @ Rydell
124 AVAILABLE

2017 Volt LT Lease Starting At
$149 p/m plus tax

36 month term, 10,000 miles per year
with $3,490 Consumer Cash due at sigining
7 at this exact payment - All in stock with MSRP of $34,095
(Offer does NOT include $500 Private Offer)

FYI $500 Private Offers Available:
Competitive Lease: Available to current non-GM lessee's.
Lease Loyalty: Available to current GM lessee's.

Get our best price on every car, every day.
Right upfront, for everyone to see, including the competition!
So, you can bet those better be some real low prices.

No Games. No Gimmicks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does your dealership lease to those in FL? I have two Volts coming off lease and want to get 2 more (and I am looking for an excuse to make a west coast trip).

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Does your dealership lease to those in FL? I have two Volts coming off lease and want to get 2 more (and I am looking for an excuse to make a west coast trip).
I recommend calling for an instant response, their phone number is listed in the post...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hello We tried back in March and a dealer said no they can not. But still try it may have changed.

We also tried to use Costco at a dealer in St Pete and could not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the replies folks.

Im still chasing down the Volt possibility, but dare I say that the i3 REX lease deals right now appear rather strong (probably because the larger battery will be out soon, so they want to offload the 16's) so we may end up with a couple of those. I am one who actually thinks they look good!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for the replies folks.

Im still chasing down the Volt possibility, but dare I say that the i3 REX lease deals right now appear rather strong (probably because the larger battery will be out soon, so they want to offload the 16's) so we may end up with a couple of those. I am one who actually thinks they look good!
I believe they are cool looking the dashboard blows the VOLT out of the water.. Would love to get one what are you seeing for Lease wise?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
We also tried to use Costco at a dealer in St Pete and could not.
Could you elaborate? Why couldn't you? You may need to report them to Costco if that's the case...You pick out your car on Costco auto (not every model qualifies, its confirmed the MY16 & MY17 Volt qualify) and Costco gives you a list of dealers and contacts who participate in Costco fixed pricing...If my membership wasn't tied to a California zip code I'd search for you but its not letting me search outside my zip...

If you're just going into a random dealer and saying "match the Costco price" I could see them saying no hence why they never signed up to be an participating Costco dealer in the first place...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was very tempted to run out and buy a 2017 Volt. After the tax credits the car would be less than $24K, but I don't think we've driven the wheels off my wife's 07 Lexus Rx400h. She has an 88-mile roundtrip commute that she makes 3 times a week, so the Volt would be perfect for her. I'll keep my eye open for future deals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts