GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Most of the requests I get are for leather, Safety Package #1, 24 months & 12k miles per year, so I decided to put this up. I was also thinking that if you're planning on leasing for only 24 months, then why not just have a $0 down payment & $0 drive-off?

These numbers are based on a 2013 Viridian Joule w/ Jet Black Leather & Safety Package #1 that we have in stock as of this writing.

$3500 under MSRP of $42,960
Excellent Credit
24 month closed end lease.
12,000 miles per year
$0 down payment
$0 drive-off
Total Monthly Payment of $408.17 (based on Los Angeles, CA residence)

This deal is good thru 9/4/2012

If you want your quote personalized or this or another Volt, just shoot me an email or give me a call.

Rydell Chevrolet is currently The #1 Volume Volt Dealer in the Country per year to date sales data from Chevrolet.

Ralph Maslan
Rydell*Chevrolet
818-832-1657
[email protected]

·
Registered
638 Posts
sounds like a good deal, hope you offer something like this in 2015 when I upgrade my leased Volt

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I'm thankful to both Rydell and Stingray for working on the Volt Forum. Looks like one of you will see me for another Volt. The more I drive this car, the more I see the fun and utility of it all. I do think the "compact" label is a problem for the average buyer. They don't know what's inside this great car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts