GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new member to the forum haling from the Portland area. Just bought a 2012 Volt and am very happy with it. It performs flawlessly. Just one little detail I want to take care of. The "Passenger Loading/Tire Pressures" Label located on driver's door sill B pillar has de-laminated and sloughed off the top layer containing all the data. What remains is a label with empty data fields (see attached pics). There are several third party vendors that can provide new ones but they require a photo containing legible data (if I had that I wouldn't need a new one!) If a few of you could respond with photos showing your label I could send that to the label guys to go by. Mine is a 2012 plain Jane US market model delivered to Washington state when new. Thanx to those who can help me out....................

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Sorry I haven't responded. I have a 2011 MY not a 2012. If you want I can send you a pic later today of that.

Not sure if I'd worry about it. The info is in the manual, which you may have or can get online in PDF format.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries. Like I said, it's a small thing. However, being a restorer, I do have a penchant for detail. Another member who has a 2012 has provided a pic so I'm all set. Thanx, dm

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Perhaps the original owner removed it as it may not apply if they replaced the tires with a different brand or model. I switched to Michelin Defender XT and it does not apply to them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts