GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People have mentioned that the Concept car is very geeky and only less than 1% of the population would really want a car looking like the concept car and that vast majority would love the practical rounded new look. However, majority of the comments and reactions to the revelation of the production Volt posted all over the internet (forums and news articles) stated otherwise. Vast majority of us have expressed interest in the Volt when we were shown the Concept Car, and so we have more than 33,000 in the waiting list. Now with the production Volt revealed, it would really make sense to do a survey again about our opinions about the production Volt. Out of the 33,000 originally interested, what is their opinion about the production Volt? Does the majority want the production Volt?

Here are sample questions that I suggest to ask from those same people who signed up in the original waiting list. I would like us to settle the issue about the appeal and sale-ability of the production Volt from amongst those who originally signed up for the Volt. You can add more relevant question if you like.

Here are possible questions to ask:
1) How would you rate the overall body design of the production Volt?
0=the ugliest car from GM yet 10=Excellent, I truly love it!
2) How would you rate the overall body design of the Concept Volt?
0=the ugliest car from GM yet 10=Excellent, I truly love it!
3) How would you rate the underlying technology of the Volt?
0=worst 10=the best car technology out there
4) What percent of your decision in buying a car is based on the looks of the car, both interior and exterior.
5) What percent of your decision in buying a car is based on the underlying technology?
6) After all the technology revolution explained, with a body revealed to match or maximize that revolution, how motivated are you in buying the production Volt?
0 = total rejection, will tell negatively about it 10=highly motivated, will even promote it!
7) At what price would you buy the production Volt? Be as realistic as possible, this will be compared to your previous answer in the previous survey.
8) Given that the concept Chevy Volt's body would reduce the range by about 7 miles due to poorer drag, are you willing to sign up with another petition for GM to produce a Concept Volt style?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts