GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I'm really impressed !!

DISCOUNT in Toronto is having this unique offer. You can rent a VOLT for 24 hours for FREE. It's a first come, first serve basis !!

If interested, you just send a email to the one in the picture!

You can also reach them via Twitter: @DiscountCar

That's really a nice initiative to get the VOLT viral !!!

Sly
discount-Toronto.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, they tell me that they expect to expand to other Canadian cities SOON !!! Quebec is in the list ... !!:cool:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Wow, I'm really impressed !!

DISCOUNT in Toronto is having this unique offer. You can rent a VOLT for 24 hours for FREE. It's a first come, first serve basis !!

If interested, you just send a email to the one in the picture!

You can also reach them via Twitter: @DiscountCar

That's really a nice initiative to get the VOLT viral !!!
Sly
View attachment 5280

Do you think that Chevy is sponsoring this initiative............other than that, what would Discount have to gain other than hoping that drivers will rent for additional days at cost......... Minimum, it should be good advertising for Discount.

BTW, that 'greenie' license plate number is just a little more than a hundred away from mine.........interesting???

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think that Chevy is sponsoring this initiative............other than that, what would Discount have to gain other than hoping that drivers will rent for additional days at cost......... Minimum, it should be good advertising for Discount.

BTW, that 'greenie' license plate number is just a little more than a hundred away from mine.........interesting???
I don't know mbepic ... they don't me that it was part of their contribution to «green». If you're in Toronto, please try it ... I would like to be sure there is no «hidden» fees !!

Sly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts