GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought Chevy Volt and move it to Poland where I live. In here we have amber turn idnicators like all world except USA. To non buy whole new EU tailights I made modification. I changed original 3 upper stop-turn leds to green and connect them directly to front indicators. Lower stop-turn leds are connected to high mounted stop light. All works fine, colour of turn indicator is amber and stop light is lightning always when should but no with indicators.
Original turn-stop signal is simply cut off with BCM.

Of course I read topics about this modification, people from USA are modifying their tailights because of amber are safier, but always only change whole tailights and has no problems.

My problem is taht tailight has logic board and it cannot be simply resolved with resistor to original turn-stop signal because of it has deidacted feedback line. I have service workbook but cannot find what kind of signal should be on this feedback signal line.

In this moment I have hyperflash turn indicator signals because of this feedback signal which is incorrect because of modification in tailight.

Summary, does anybody know how to trick rear indicators feedback signal. It is always +12v. I was trying with resistors but didn't worked. Maybe somebocy know how to trick it.

Thank you !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Did you reslove the issue? I have the same situation with my Chevy. Taillight has een modyfied but the problem is with wiring ;/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts