GM Volt Forum banner

Reality TV Volt Show

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pennor1 
#1 ·
First I would like to thank GM for making this car, I live in MI and worked for GM for 6 years. I truly believe this car will change the way we live in America. I truly believe it will.

"How the Volt change my life" reality show on a family. The show would follow the family around for a time frame and show how the Volt has made their lives better. I sit here and think about never having to "fill-up" in the morning, the Saturday morning baseball games with the kids, running around town on Saturday with the "todo list", and not using a drop of gas.

To GM, please follow through and the show I think would be a great hit, I would be happy to star in it:)

I truly believe most Americans do not understand "Gas Free", I think a show on the Volt would go a long way.

#2 ·
Sorry to burst your bubble a bit but with the stated electric range you won't be doing a lot of running around on Saturdays not using a drop of gas unless you truely are running around.

I know what you are saying and it will be interesting to see if and how quickly society can adapt or embrace a new way of life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.