State & Local Taxes: $2,646.38
Total License and Fees: $204.00
Total Cash Price: $40,968.88
Delivered Price: $40,968.88
Cash Down Payment + Deposit: $15,000.00
Unpaid Balance: $25,968.88
60 Months at 0%: $432.81 / month

OPTIONS

EMISSIONS, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT AND WASHINGTON STATE REQUIREMENTS
EMISSIONS, PZEV (Included and only available with (PCV) low-emissions package.)
ENGINE, RANGE EXTENDER, 1.5L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING, DI, DOHC 4-CYLINDER (STD)
ELECTRIC DRIVE extended range, (149hp [111 kW] 294 lb-ft of torque [398 N-m]) (STD)
KINETIC BLUE METALLIC
JET BLACK/JET BLACK, LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION and 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone
LPO, INTERIOR PROTECTION PACKAGE includes (VAV) All-weather floor mats, LPO and (VLI) All-weather cargo mat, LPO
DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE includes (UKC) Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
DRIVER CONFIDENCE II PACKAGE includes (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist, (UHY) Forward Automatic Braking, low-speed, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator and (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps
LOW EMISSIONS PACKAGE (ENHANCED AT-PZEV EMISSIONS)
LPO, WHEEL LOCK KIT
LPO, ILLUMINATED CHARGE PORT
LPO, SILL PLATES
HEADLAMPS, INTELLIBEAM, AUTOMATIC HIGH-BEAM
SENSOR INDICATOR, FOLLOWING DISTANCE
CRUISE CONTROL, ADAPTIVE
LPO, AMBIENT LIGHTING, INCLUDES ILLUMINATED FOOTWELL AND CUP HOLDERS
LPO, ALL-WEATHER CARGO MAT
FORWARD AUTOMATIC BRAKING
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT, SENSOR INDICATOR
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
LANE KEEP ASSIST, HELPS KEEP VEHICLE CENTERED IN SENSED LANE
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT with lane change alert, alerts driver when a sensed vehicle is in blind spot
LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT
LPO, ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS
LPO, CARGO NET

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I got my 2013 Premium in 2013 for $21K including sales tax. I predict if you wait until the end of 2017 or until 2018, you'll see Volts heavily discounted with the EV customer base drooling over Bolts and Tesla Model 3s. Hopefully you qualify for the full $7500 fed tax credit. So it's a so-so deal considering others have reported low to mid $20sf or a premier (after fed tax credits and maybe state rebates)

#4 ·
Most of the time people will say wait for a better deal to buy this or to do that. There's always a a better deal in the future but you can't keep waiting on the future you eventually have to bite the bullet. I should also mention the 1998 car that I'm driving now is on its last legs. I don't want to wait until it breaks down, then I will be forced to buy the first offer I get.

Where have people reported getting the car for low to mid $20s? They were probably black or white Volts without ACC or driver confidence packages. Those are deal breakers for me. I prefer not to have a black or white one and have to have ACC.

One of the problems with this deal is that there are a lot of pure fluff options like a cargo net, illuminated sill plates etc, that are driving up the cost by a couple grand. I hope you're going to keep that car forever, because all those options are going to kill you on resale. I think the deals will be much better in a few months...
I've been at this for a while and this is one of my better deals. I have not seen anything lower than this even without the fluff options. I guess I'm not good at negotiating. Plus I live in Alabama, a state which offers no discounts or rebates on the Volt. The car referenced above is in Virginia. And yes, based on the 1998 car that I'm still driving, I usually hang on to my vehicles a long time.

#3 ·
One of the problems with this deal is that there are a lot of pure fluff options like a cargo net, illuminated sill plates etc, that are driving up the cost by a couple grand. I hope you're going to keep that car forever, because all those options are going to kill you on resale. I think the deals will be much better in a few months...

#5 ·
This looks pretty good overall except for the DOC fee/processing fee. Some states allow crazy fees like this, and some don't. Leaving this fee out, your deal looks very good. Leaving it in, I don't like it. $700 dollars for what? It is a fluffy number. Why not $100 or $1,500 or $15,000...when does it become excessive. For me, anything over $300 is excessive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.