GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ramadan - Season of Generosity

With that in mind, Ford has rolled out new discounts and offers.

GM, if you are listening....

p.s. I am not seeing any offers on Volt.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I told my salesman that current lease deals on the Volt s**k, and he didn't dispute that assertion.
I looked at the latest New Roads, issue 5, carefully and didn't see one picture or one mention of the Volt.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
The one that interests me is the $210 / month lease on a 2015 BMW i3 (a bit more for 2016). Why sales must be back up the last couple months.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Buy from a CARB state and have it shipped...Should only be $200-$300 to have it shipped from MD...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am buying instead of leasing. I see lot of discounts on Spark, Sonic, Impala and Silverado. Not sure what's going on with Volt...

GM, please consider!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Don't feel bad.

I don't think there was an Easter sale from any manufacturer.

You could go buy a C-Max Energi or Fusion Hybrid, but those cars are inferior to the Volt.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What a spectacularly stupid marketing idea! Today's big news drives this one home. Good thinking Ford!
I don't see how. Using a major holiday to sell vehicles is a time-honored tradition. That said, here in the NW there really won't be any deals on the Volt to be had. According to the lots I visited they sell within 2 days of arrival. To get my config I had to order it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I don't see how. Using a major holiday to sell vehicles is a time-honored tradition. That said, here in the NW there really won't be any deals on the Volt to be had. According to the lots I visited they sell within 2 days of arrival. To get my config I had to order it.
Same here -- when I visited the only big volt mover in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, all the ones on the lot were apparently sold. The awesome salesmen (Buzz Smith) let me drive his personal Gen2 on the spot to get a feel for it. Put a deposit down that day, 6 weeks after that I should be taking delivery this week! (Heather grey, comfort package, leather, and bose, no ACC) yay!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts