I'm curious about any of the less reported changes to the 2019 and whether anyone found them worthwhile (if noticeable at all). I'm particularly interested in changes from the current Gen 2. It's a shame that the 2019 will be the only "refreshed" Gen 2. Anyway, here goes:
- The Bose any better, or any changes to the stock radio?
- Can you get real time climate energy usage from the new energy app? Not the useless indicators in the earlier Gen 2, but something more like the Gen 1 where it tells you whether A/C or heat is operating and how much energy the climate system is currently using.
- I read they used the Bolt EV programming for the drive modes. What's different about LOW and the paddle?
- "Infotainment 3" offer anything else meaningfully different?
- Any noticeable EV range bump? I'm thinking they just stopped at 53 miles/14.2 kWh usage.
- Anything else changed from the earlier Gen 2 models that's a pleasant (or unpleasant) surprise?