GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

176 Posts
I'm currently in a GMFA lease and have a curbed wheel and a ding. I'm curious how they assess excess wear and tear. I've leased vehicles before and some have a certain allowance per panel, certain size dent/scratch/curbage and some allow for the first $1k in damage and anything beyond is excess.
I don't want to live with a curbed wheel that I could easily have repaired only to pay for it later. The curbed part is about 5.5" long, which is probably longer than what they'd allow.
I recall seeing a checklist you can print and place next to your car’s imperfections to see if it’s a chargeable issue or not. Check on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.