GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take an electric road trip and spend the day (or weekend) visiting picturesque towns nestled among rolling hills in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 1914 Electric Sociability Run on June 7-8, 2014 in Charles Town, WV.

http://www.pluginrally.org/

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'll be there! That will raise the grand total of states my Volt will have visited to 3! I can add WV to MD and VA. DC being DC does not count.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!

And, unlike most other EVents, this one might appeal more to the other 1/2 because there will be lots to do and different paths to take. Shopping, antiquing, historic sites, ghost tours...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I will also be doing it 100% EV, so I will likely be stopping in Ashburn or Leesburg.

Mark, are you going to be going there 100% EV, or have you given up on the idea of trying to do that in your Energi?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100% one way

I took the day before off for a glorious adventure to several charging stations that day. It's going to take me a while so coming back will be hybrid only. Now if I can only reach "Ricardo" at the top of the mountain!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts