GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day my name is Jeffry and I just became an owner of used 2011 Chevy Volt (91106 miles). This is actually my first plug in hybrid EV and honestly I'm a bit excited. I've been trying to learn working it and currently am having trouble using the Navigation system ( I know Google maps is better but I'm trying to see how it works.) Here are some pictures of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
You'll get to post pictures when you've gotten a few posts under your record.

What trouble are you having with the nav system?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I can understand wanting to figure it out but yeah, it's not the best system I've ever used...
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
If you don’t yet have a pdf version of the 2011 Volt owners manual, visit the www.mychevrolet.com website and check the Entertainment and Connections section of the Vehicle Support area. You’ll be asked to select your year, make, and model. The first page after that contains a link to an article on Navigation, and at the bottom of the page is a link to locate an owners manual. For some reason, when I just visited that page, the 2011 Volt manual is the first one, labeled Introduction, and not the second item, labeled 2011 Volt_A. The manual contains a good bit of information on using the Navigation system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts