GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm looking to buy my first Volt. I'm in the Las Vegas, NV area. I think I want heated seats and backup camera anything else would be gravy. What do you experts think I should pay roughly for a low miles car with these features? Thanks in advance and can't wait to join the club!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Not enough info. Try going on the websites of aggressive big-volume CA dealers like Keyes, Rydell and DeLillo. May be worth a trip.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops. Forgot to say I'm looking for a 2013 with Safety package 1 as well as the comfort package. Mainly want the backup camera and heated seats. Anybody selling one for a good price?

·
Registered
58 Posts
You may find this article interesting. It may be possible to find Volts coming off of fleet lease deals that have very lightly used batteries. Apparently these fleet drivers had no particular interest in charging their vehicles, and simply refilled the gas tank as needed. Which means you have like-new batteries in a used Volt!

http://insideevs.com/perfect-storm-used-chevy-volts/

·
Registered
778 Posts
...have very lightly used batteries. .... you have like-new batteries in a used Volt!
Are you inferring that plugging in a Volt puts wear and tear on a battery? The Volt is an EV and can't be driven without using the battery.
What is the difference between the ICE putting charge into a battery or the grid?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Contact Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, 5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. You may be able to provide specifications and get on a waiting list for the Volt meeting your needs. You seem to be in a seller's market, unless you are willing to travel to California. https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?searchSource=QUICK_FORM&stkTypId=28880&stkTyp=N&tracktype=newcc&mkId=20053&AmbMkId=20053&AmbMkNm=Chevrolet&make=Chevrolet&AmbMdId=35025&AmbMdNm=Volt&model=Volt&mdId=35025&prMx=35000&rd=75&zc=89120&moveTo=listing-663732948

1 - 7 of 7 Posts