GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
19,969 Posts
It's proof that Toyota spends more on online ads for the Prius than GM does on the Volt. Sadly, nothing new either in the ads showing up here or in GM's lack of Volt product promotion.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Does GM advertise the Volt on the Prius forum?

·
Administrator
618 Posts
These ads shouldn't be on the site. We have filters on our Google Ads that (should) prevent this. Next time you see it, can you grab a screenshot (a fresh one) and the URL of the ad? We'll track it down and put a specific block in.

Kevin

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
The joke is on Toyota, really. Anyone who knows enough to buy a Volt wouldn't waste their money on a Prius... (yes, even the Prime).

·
Administrator
618 Posts
The next time this pops up can you grab the url of the page that the ad redirects to?
I am unable to grab the correct URL from the link you provided.

Richard.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I've seen plenty of Toyota ads. I'll see if I can get a screenshot next time I see them. I figured if Toyota is spending money to advertise on this site, it could only benefit this site (more $$$). Lol

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I have AdBlock so I don't see any of them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The joke is on Toyota, really. Anyone who knows enough to buy a Volt wouldn't waste their money on a Prius... (yes, even the Prime).
We have both. Volt is best for in town and around town, but Prius is best for traveling. Referring only to fuel efficiency. I don't think either car is bought for handsomeness!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts