GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be experiencing some climate control problems with my volt. Everything works fine with the exception of the "foot warming. It's blowing freezing cold air at my feet. I suspect I have something set up wrong. Any advise?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I remember another thread a few days ago where Someone mentioned pulling a fuse for the climate control computer to reset the system. Unfortunately I can't find that thread...

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The fuse is F5 located in the drivers side of the dash. Pull it out for 20-30 seconds then re-insert. You should hear the air flow doors reset. Also, there is a fuse puller tool stored in the fuse box under the hood.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I read the thread a few days ago as well and it inspired me to check on this. I had to go in for the strut recall anyway so I and them check my vents and they recalibrated them.

Amazing difference afterwards. I always chalked up the poor heating to all the threads I've read on the hvac performance. It's not even the same HVAC system now that my floor vents works. I'm guessing a lot of people have this problem....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts