GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this out! These folks got a private party with their own Volt to check out and play with! What are we? Chopped liver?! Most of the people at this event no doubt despise GM. It was thrown at Chris Paine's house much less. I guess they figure that the fans of Volt don't need any special treatment it's the extreme skeptics they like to cater to. We have Statik on the blog, doesn't that count for something? What ever happened to Volt Nation?

PIA Party

·
Administrator
359 Posts
Interesting find DaV8or, I heard minimally about it, but wasn't personally invited.

Don't forget Paine was this first to get a test drive of the Volt mule too.

You know what they say, keep your friends close but...

I've asked for another VoltNation, but haven't gotten any clear interest.

We 'll keep on keeping on.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey Lyle
In a different forum thread today swimdad623 claims that GM is paying LGChem $6000 for 16 kw-hrs. Can you verify? Not bad if this is true!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Are you telling me that you guys are not members or Plug In America? I figured everybody on this forum already was! This was not a private party, this was an event that was open to anyone, as is membership in Plug In America. PIA is currently shaping the future of EV and PHEV policy in this country. How the car is built and the tax credits that go with it will be affected! Join today!

http://www.pluginamerica.org/

It was founded by the people in the movie "Who Killed the Electric Car?" and yes, they like the Chevy Volt very much.

Nate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts