GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Private Offer "Wizards" out there (you know- you guys that seem to have the magic knack of repeatedly being able to get a private offer)??

Any that would be willing to help a fella out and get a Private Offer?

If so, let me know, and I'll PM my details.

It would be SUPER appreciated!!

Best,
Eric

·
Registered
79 Posts
And after Eric has had his fill of someone's unused Private Offer, I need one for my wifey's new ride!!! Finally got her to consider give up the dino-juice-slurping minivan (14.5mpg!) for a Bolt. Please PM if you've got one to share - again, after Eric gets his:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unless something has changed, I believe private offers are not "shareable". They are only good for those at the address where the offer was sent.

·
Registered
64 Posts
As a former "wizard", I can state that Jim H is slightly incorrect........the redemption of a private offer certificate is tied to the supplied address........the actual internet private offer is a blank form that is filled out with the address that the recipient (or Wizard!) supplies.
Helpful hint: closely monitor your private messages and the forum thread after you have requested help from Forum members in obtaining a private offer. I have had six private offers time-out after several hours last year.

All you (or the) wizard needs is your full name, email address, and full mailing address including State and zip code.

Blue Skies
Kmac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a former "wizard", I can state that Jim H is slightly incorrect........the redemption of a private offer certificate is tied to the supplied address........the actual internet private offer is a blank form that is filled out with the address that the recipient (or Wizard!) supplies.
Helpful hint: closely monitor your private messages and the forum thread after you have requested a private offer. I have had six private offers time-out after several hours last year.

All you or the wizard needs is your full name, email address, and full mailing address including State and zip code.

Blue Skies
Kmac
This is correct : I've had another "wizard" help me last year (but the dealer never delivered in time), and the private offer expired. At that point, I gave up on the dealer. Now that it's time for the 2018's to come out, I'm hoping to find a dealer motivated to sell a 2017. So far, their offers aren't quite enough to pull me over the line, but a PO might just be enough!

Eric

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
FWIW, I sent a message to the Chevy Marketing department (they're responsible for issuing these) and provided them with a friendly e-mail that said "I am considering a GM vehicle, but only want to move forward if I can get a private offer on a Chevrolet Volt." They requested my name and address and wrote back "regrettably, we see you have not been targeted for a private offer--but we hope you'll consider anyway... (blah, blah, blah)."

No lie, within 3 weeks I had a private offer in my mailbox.

·
Registered
5 Posts
And after Eric has had his fill of someone's unused Private Offer, I need one for my wifey's new ride!!! Finally got her to consider give up the dino-juice-slurping minivan (14.5mpg!) for a Bolt. Please PM if you've got one to share - again, after Eric gets his:)
I'd love to get in line. I'm looking for my first volt and need to purchase by the end of the year. I'd love any help I can get.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too would love to get in line for anyone that is willing to share a private offer. I've been given the green light (From spouse) to purchase if I can get the price down with a private offer.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post. My messages aren't making it through and I didn't notice if I was being moderated or if I wasn't clicking the correct button.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
The pop-up PO's boat seems to have sailed. But people do still get direct private offers sent out, determined by some GM algorithm. I have to wonder if us PO "wizards" hastened the demise of the pop-up PO's. Lol I was supplying like 1-2 PO's a day during my peak.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't know if I'm to far along in buying process or not, but I'm also on the lookout for a private offer. Thanks in advance if you can help out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in a private offer for a 2018 volt

Would love to find out how to qualify for a private offer.
Interested in buying a 2018 volt premier soon and a
private offer could make it a reality!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Are there any private offers out there? I'm really wrestling between an off lease 2014 or 2018 Volt. The private offer would definitely sweeten up the 2018 enough to push me that way.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, I am resurrecting an older thread, but if any "Wizards" are still in the business and available I would like to beg for their services in obtaining a "private offer."

I also had one time out from a dealer that could not deliver... but now I have a dealer with a Chevy Bolt with my name on it inbound to the dealership..., just trying to save whatever coins I can.

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts