GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Surprised to see 200+ views on this but no reply or response (yet)! just now I updated the original post with the charity website link... to see what comes next :confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
The thing is people gives away the private offer they don't need with no strings attached...

BTW, if the private offer page is pending for two days, I am pretty sure it has already expired.

·
Registered
2013 Volt
1,596 Posts
The thing is people gives away the private offer they don't need with no strings attached...
Tincan, you are being very nice. I'm surprised the moderators have allowed a post that demands a payment for an offer that was "free" from GM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tincan, you are being very nice. I'm surprised the moderators have allowed a post that demands a payment for an offer that was "free" from GM.
To suggest I'm demanding payment is incorrect, to say the least. I do NOT stand to gain from this, period. That said, I see the point Tincan made (thank you Tincan), and I'm definitely going to delete the post to keep it easy on all of us. Probably it was a real short experiment on human behaviors, and I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Thank you all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts